What information do we collect?
- The information that we collect from you may include your personal information such as full name, address, contact numbers, and other relevantdetails.The choice of how much information you provide to us is yours. However, please note that incomplete information may hinderour ability to provide you with our services.
- Personal information is generally collected directly from you through the use of email exchanges, telephone conversations, or files you have uploaded in our client portal.
How do we use your information?
- We collect personal information with the main purpose of rendering the services you have authorized to us.
- Your personal information may also be used in sending updates or newsletters, facilitating our internal business operations, and analyzing the customer needs to improve our services that meet your needs.
How do we store and protect your information?
- We store your personal information in different ways – through paper or electronic format.Your personal information will be storedas long as necessary.
- We take precautions in securing your personal information from risks such as unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure of data.We strive to protect your personal information however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be fullysecured.
- We ensure that only authorized employees assigned to you may be allowed to access your personal information.
When do we disclose your information?
- Your personal information is only shared with authorized third parties, key persons or agencies relevant to the services you have requested (e.g. government agencies in relation to visa and immigration).
- We do not disclose neither provide your personal information without your consent nor authorization. However, in accordance with our client contracts, your information may be made available to your employer.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your information as required by the law such as to comply to legal process.
Accessing your information
- We uphold your rights as the data subject or personal information owner.You have the right to access, correct, or remove your personal information provided to us through a written request.